Socialize! Social Business Silicon Valley Message Board › Socialize! Meetup Group Newsletter - January 2014

Socialize! Meetup Group Newsletter - January 2014

Mario H.
user 34194182
Group Organizer
Palo Alto, CA
Dear fellow Socializers,
We are leveling up from 2013 to 2014 and I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year 2014!

At the end of January / beginning of February we are going to have our next Socialize! meetup. We have 2-3 speakers confirmed, the focus will this time be on marketing and brand. I am currently discussing the location and date with the speakers, so stay tuned. If you have any suggestions and wishes, please also let me know.
Then I wanted to point you to an upcoming Intrapreneurship Meetup, and that one is taking place already next week. If you can't hold yourself back from starting the new year with some good topics, attend the intrapreneurship meetup on January 7th at Prysm with several great talks. More details here: How Companies Stay Innovative: Case Studies by Vodafone/Prysm/German Accelerator
In the meanwhile, I want to share with you the newsletter including a forecast (on gamification) that I just sent out through my own gamification company. As good gamification means integration with social business, this may be of interest for you as well. Read the newsletter here online.
If you are part of some interesting social business project, or heard about one, then let me know. Would love to learn more about it and maybe there is an opportunity for a blog or talk.
Keep socializing and again a Happy New Year!
Mario