addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Socrates Cafe Louisville Message Board › :You decide

:You decide

James T.
user 3821838
Louisville, KY
Post #: 125
Here is an outrageous idea, voting for whether or not a couple has an abortion.
Birth or not

You should vote for abortion for obvious reasons

Imagine 25 years in the future, their kids have grown and now open up a website where you can vote for euthanasia of the parents.
Teresa T
user 10932883
Louisville, KY
Post #: 69
I just saw this website this week...it is an odd thing to make that public isn't it?
James T.
user 3821838
Louisville, KY
Post #: 127
What were they thinking?
Camille A.
peabody000
Louisville, KY
Post #: 4
I'm convinced it was just another ploy to become famous without having any particular skill or talent. These people likely fully intend to attempt to carry to term.

What's puzzling and abhorrent to me is that after so many lost pregnancies they could treat this one with such disrespect.