addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Software In The Negev Message Board › Offering free mentorship and consultation in Product Management

Offering free mentorship and consultation in Product Management

Lea A.
user 9810901
Herzeliyya, IL
Post #: 1
If your a southern company in need of some advice or mentorship in fields of product management or project management, I'd be happy to share my own experience and knowledge (free! just looking to do good).
You can view my profile page to see more of the areas I can contribute in.
I'm available via
phone 054-497-2887
email hagoleshet@gmail.com
skype lea.aha
Tal B.
user 59144512
Be'er Sheva, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Lea,

An amazing offer on your behalf! kudos!
Lovely to see there are professionals such as your self that are willing to support and give without asking anything in return!