Software for Renewable Energy - Bay Area Message Board › UPDATES: Solar Hackathon - Oakland - 08Jun to 10Jun12

UPDATES: Solar Hackathon - Oakland - 08Jun to 10Jun12

David M.
user 8805955
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Hey there party-goers,

I hope you had a successful and productive week and in planing out your weekend I hope you'll once more consider attending the Solar Hackathon.

I feel that I must go... I can't complain that there aren't any such events and then not check it out when one finally happens :)

That being said, like many of you, I tend not to be able to give up my whole weekend to too many events. But, I did get some more details from the organizers of this event.

The event is free and open to the public. If you want to participate or become further involved, however, there might be some costs associated with that (check out the website for more: http://oakland.cleanw...­)

I will plan to be there this evening for the weekend kick-off event (Friday at 6:45pm) and probably also on Sunday for the weekend wrap-up event and awards ceremony (somewhere between 1 and 4pm). I hope to see some SWRE members there.

If you aren't able to make it, though... don't worry. We still have plenty of SWRE fun coming up in the next week.

See you soon!

Sincerely,

Dave