Who We Are:
Sol Mamas are women of color building friendship and community while getting fit, nourishing ourselves, enjoying the outdoors and traveling together. People representing ALL the beautiful colors of the rainbow are welcome here -- Sol Mamas is a group for those seeking to participate within a diverse and inclusive community.
We are women from all backgrounds, of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels who share a love for travel, nature, sustainable living, community, natural health/wellness, and LIFE.
This group hosts Mom and Baby activities, travel excursions, retreats for women and events for friends and family.
What We Do:
- Weekly daytime Mommy & Me nature walks and hikes.
- Evening and weekend outdoor events for everyone
- Occasional Outdoor Fitness classes (like Zumba, yoga, Boot Camp, etc.)
- Weekend family hikes, camping, picnics and other outdoor family-friendly fun
- Regional and international travel excursions for women
- Health & spiritual wellness retreats for women
We encourage members to attend at least one event per month and suggest/post at least one walk, hike or other event on the Sol Mamas meetup page as well.
See you on the trail!