Who We Are:
Sol Mamas are women of color building friendship and community while getting fit, nourishing ourselves, enjoying the outdoors and traveling together.
We are women from all backgrounds, of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels who share a love for travel, nature, sustainable living, social justice, community, natural health/wellness, and LIFE.
This group hosts Mom and Baby activities, travel excursions, retreats for women and events for friends and family.
What We Do:
- Weekly daytime Mommy & Me nature walks and hikes.
- Evening and weekend outdoor events for everyone
- Group Fitness classes (like Zumba, yoga, Boot Camp, etc.)
- Weekend family hikes, camping, picnics and other outdoor family-friendly fun
- Regional and international travel excursions
- Health & spiritual wellness retreats
We ask for dues to help with the cost of the Meetup, but dues can be waived for active members (members who are attending meetups regularly).
You can also follow Sol Mamas at facebook.com/SolMamas for FREE!
See you on the trail!