WEEK 14 - ACTIVE RECOVERY WEEK - EVERYONE RUNS 1 HOUR!
Sole Runner Spring/Summer Season in Long Beach!
Registration starts at 6:30
We meet on the grass by the restrooms on Eliot at Marina Vista Park (Corner of Colorado & Eliot). There is lots of parking on the street.
Online Registration: www.marathontraining.tv/store
Save Online Processing Fees & Pay by Check:
Tri This Coaching
1900 Loma Vista St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
First Time Sole Runners $195
Alumni Sole Runners or Beach Runners $145
Sole Runners/MarathonTraining.TV Package Includes:
* 21-week professionally coached training program featuring the proprietary Sole Runners / MarathonTraining.TV training program using the ChiRunning techniques
* 1 hour group ChiRunning® group lesson ($75 value)
* Group Run Every Saturday, at 8am
* Yoga after every run
* Weekly training schedule, articles, audio and video training tools
* Mid-Week group runs in Long Beach & Palos Verdes
* The book ChiRunning® A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running by Danny Dreyer
* Official Sole Runners Technical Training Shirt
* Goodie bag
* And much More
COME CHECK US OUT ~ Run with us a time or two, introduce yourself to the group, mentors & coaches & we'll bet you'll be hooked. We are an all levels running group...from walkers, run/walkers, to Boston qualifiers. It's all about doing what feels right to YOU & listening to your body.
NOTE: ONLY our Saturday training program is fee based ~ ALL MIDWEEK RUNS ARE FREE!
What is MarathonTraining.TV and ChiRunning®?
MarathonTraining.TV is a proven training system that has coached over 1,000 to successfully complete a marathon or half marathon. ChiRunning® is a revolutionary approach to effortless, injury-free running. It combines the inner focus and flow of T'ai Chi with the power and energy of running. ChiRunning® is about alignment and relaxation, which when combined allows you to cooperate with the force of gravity...offering no resistance to the forward pull. You'll be getting yourself out of the way, letting gravity and flow take over.
For More Information, please email:
[masked] or call (818)[masked] or just come out!