Solid State Depot - The Boulder Hackerspace Message Board › Solid State Depot earns LulzBot Sponsorship.

Solid State Depot earns LulzBot Sponsorship.

A former member
Post #: 1
Good Afternoon,

My name is Jon Fye. I am the Sales Associate for LulzBot and I visited the Solid State Depot recently to talk about our line of 3D Printers.

During my recent visit to the Solid State Depot, I noticed the rough condition your current 3D printer was in. I am contacting you today to let the Solid State Depot know that we have decided to Sponsor the Solid State Depot by providing the Boulder hackerspace with a LulzBot AO-100 3D Printer Package.

I have contacted Kevin Hotaling as I would like to send this package to the Boulder hackerspace in his care as I know him personally and he is a member of the Solid State Depot. We will provide the Solid State Depot with LulzBot marketing materials as well. We ask that the LulzBot AO-100 be kept in good working order as part of this Sponsorship and that if any issues arise that they be brought to our immediate attention.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Jon Fye
Sales Associate
jon@lulzbot.com
1-970-377-1111 x633
Aleph Objects, Inc.
123 SW 12th Street
Loveland, Colorado 80537
United States of America