addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Solid State Depot - The Boulder Hackerspace Message Board › Arduino: Final prototype to PCB

Arduino: Final prototype to PCB

Jerah C.
user 9155519
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
I'm a newbie with Arduino's and I have a Arduino project that I've been working on and want to take it from the breadboard to PCB.
I'm wondering if any members here might have the ability to make a PCB or has a PCB Mill and could draw it up with Eagle? Of course, I'm willing to pay anyone that could help me.
user 59398982
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Howdy, unfortunately, you just missed our first ever PCB etching class, and we had a PCB design class set up but had to postpone it (but we'll be resuming it very soon). There are several people who could help you. We are a place of learning. We'd rather teach you how to fish than catch a fish for you. If you want to come by for one of our Tuesday open houses one of these weeks, I'm sure there would be someone who'd be happy to show you how.