add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Songwriters in Seattle Message Board › looking for other musicians to play a show in Olympia Aug 27th

looking for other musicians to play a show in Olympia Aug 27th

Gena P.
user 107164862
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
My name is Gena Perala. I'm a singer songwriter from Vancouver BC. I'm playing a few shows from Vancouver to LA at the end of August/early Sept and have a show in Olympia on the 27th. It's at Le Voyeur and I'm looking for a few other people interested in playing that night. I don't have much of a draw in Olympia (so if you do all the better) but should still be a good night.. get at me if you are keen or know some people that would be keen on playing in Olympia on the 27th. Singer songwriter or small band type of me at: - To find out more about me get in touch or:
Also if there is anywhere on the 25th or 26th in Seattle where maybe I can open for someone or a group show.. - I wasn't able to book anything so if you know something let me know. Thanks!!!