Sonoma County Photography Group Message Board Stuff for Sale › Lightroom 3 compatable with Windows 8 ???

Lightroom 3 compatable with Windows 8 ???

A former member
Post #: 25
Hello I'm selling my Brand new Lightroom 3 I had bought thinking I would have opened it by now and haven't. LOL I have Lightroom 2 and am still mastering it so I figure I might as well sell the 3 and move onto newer versions when I'm ready.
The question I have is that I've been asked if it is compatable with Windows 8 and the box doesn't list it but was wondering if anyone has used it with the 8?
Thank you for your help!
A former member
Post #: 26
Is there anyone out there in the professional world that has tried LIGHTROOM3 with Windows 8? I have people that want to buy my program but they have Windows 8. Not very firm information on the web. Thank you for any help.
Marlene H.
user 10317707
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 55
Here's what Microsoft says on the Win 8 website:

"If you have a product that worked in Windows 7, then most likely, it will work in Windows 8, too."

If you currently have Lr3 on your computer go to the Win 8 website and run the "Upgrade Assistant". It will tell you if Lr3 is incomaptible with Win 8.

The link is here: http://windows.micros...­
A former member
Post #: 28
Thank you for your help Marlene !