Jenny
user 87825662
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 1
Hi!

I am new to this group and I am so excited to be able to share my passion with other fellow photographers. I have two boys. One is 3 years old and the other is 7 months old. They haven't given me much time to scope out some pretty locations. Wonder if any of you wouldn't mind sharing some pretty outside locations to do some portfolio work with my kids. Possibly some pretty fields of wildflowers. Pathways? Anything for me to go out and test! Thank you in advance!!
Marlene H.
user 10317707
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 56
Jack London State Park - been with the group a couple of times; it's gorgeous. Annadale Park (and its sister park I can't remember the name) in Santa Rosa. There is also a gorgeous park which I've yet to explore (and I live just blocks from it) in Sonoma right off Sonoma Highway on your right as your heading into Sonoma (across from the McDonalds - you'll see the skateboard enclosure on the corner as you drive up). The town squares also offer nice scenery in Sonoma, Healdsburg, and Windsor. And Julliard Park and the area the next block over in Santa Rosa; sheesh, been out of Santa Rosa for a year and I can't remember anything! Have fun with your boys... smile