Grant K.
Solano
Fairfield, CA
Post #: 536
I had several folks at the party mention Borrow Lenses, and wish there was a local spot to pick up their stuff. There is, Jeremiah's Photocenter is a Santa Rosa is a local pick up and drop off point.
Diane
user 12649281
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 5
I've used Borrow Lenses and Jeremiah's Photo Corner. Easy pickup and drop off, but be aware that Jeremiah's is closed on Mondays, so you might have to extend your rental period to include their hours. I returned from a trip on Friday, but couldn't return until Tuesday when they opened, so had to pay for additional days not needed. The other alternative is to have Borrow Lenses ship direct to your home. Borrow Lenses tells me the reason they don't guarantee a delivery date on the website is not because they don't send it out in a timely fashion(from their San Carlos location) but because Borrow Lenses has no control over whatever may befall UPS Delivery personnel.

Hope these tips help. Borrow Lenses folks are through and very helpful. Contacted me repeatedly during trip to help sort out a problem I had with a lens and offered to send me a replacement immediately. Good folks.
Jak W.
user 13680800
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 45
Hmmmn, the closed on Mondays has actually worked in my favor. You can get 5 days of rental for 3 days of fees if you time it right. Pick it up on Thursday, take it back Tuesday. I do it all the time. I've had nothing but great service from both Jeremiah's and Borrow Lenses.
Roger B.
RogerBoltPhoto
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 50
Very good to know!