Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrewing Club Message Board › Sonoma Sensory Tasting

Sonoma Sensory Tasting

Ron S.
user 48756692
Group Organizer
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 8
The Beerocrats have been invited to take part in a Sonoma Sensory Tasting. This is not a sponsored Beerocrats Event. However if you would like to get some experience before our Sensory Tasting this is the event to attend.

The Sonoma Club needs a count of how many of our members want to attend this event.
Please respond by this Friday, August, 9th by 9am to this discussion topic that you would like to go.
You will need to bring approximately $10 to cover costs for the tasting the day of the event.

Also lets make this fun and safe, lets carpool if possible. Below is the invite:

Hello club reps,
I have confirmed the details for our beer fault tasting event:
Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 2:00 pm -4:00 pm
Saddles Steakhouse
29 E MacArthur St, Sonoma, CA
A former member
Post #: 31
Thank-You, Ron
Please count my and Janet's head as attending. I'll be leaving at appox. 12:30 p.m. traveling Via Hwy 12 thru east Santa Rosa. At noon you might find me having a Blind Pig at Russian River. I have room for two more passengers.
Ron S.
user 48756692
Group Organizer
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 9
Michael, I'd love to take you up on a ride to Sonoma, I can meet you at Russian River, buy you a pint and give you some gas money! :)
Bill S.
HbgBill
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 50
Love to.. but, I'm out of town.... again.