addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrewing Club Message Board › Share your Home Brewing Techniques and Systems in 2014.

Share your Home Brewing Techniques and Systems in 2014.

steve o.
user 14230144
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 38
Brewed for Thought...I have always wondered how some brewers have created thier version of that special Brew that they've just shared. Some people have simple systems and others are more elaborate and/or Hi Tech systems.
During our large participation brewing days, such as the Big Brew Day, which are certainly fun to participate in with the systems and teams that come together. Those who come and watch us brew, the commoradery and the great locations which we drag some of our toys and goodies to be utilized and admired for that day.
I really enjoy the on-going classes and functions that we get involved in. I have heard alot of you talk about your set-ups at home, in your barn, garage, patio or kitchen along with your prodedures and techniques. Maybe we could rotate around to different club-members locations and brew together, clean together, bottle or keg together, build ideas together. Zymergy and Brew your own magazines are not the only good place to get new ideas. I am opening things up to you for discussion.
steve olson