Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrewing Club Message Board › Beer tasting tour - suggestions please

Beer tasting tour - suggestions please

George R.
user 42738792
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 7
A group of friends from southern CA (the LAX area) are interested in coming to Sonoma county to do a beer tour. Perhaps not a "barrel-tasting" like in the sense of wine, but some local brewerys to visit and get the local brews. Obviously Russian River is on the list. Lagunitas, Dempsey's, Bear Republic, Sonoma Springs, Woodford. Does this group have other suggestions in the Healdsburg-to-Petaluma / Guerneville-to-Sonoma area to add to the tour?
Thanks.
:George
steve o.
user 14230144
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 40
As well as those that you mentioned, we also have...

Ruth McGowans Brewery 131 East First St, Cloverdale
St Florians Brewing 7704 Bell Road, suite A, Windsor
Old Redwood Brewing 9000 Windsor Road, suite A, Windsor
Stumptown Brewery 15045 River Rd, Guerneville
MoonLight Brewing 3350 Coffey Ln, Santa Rosa (must do)
Third Street Aleworks Brewery 610 Third St, Santa Rosa (must do)
101 North Brewing 1304 Scott St, Petaluma (across from Laugunitas)
Petaluma Hills Brewing 1333 North McDowell Blvd, Petaluma (across from Laugunitas)
Hen House Brewing 133 Copeland St, Petaluma
Napa Point Brewery (Denise Jones) 388 Devlin Road, Napa (Across from Napa Smith Brewery)

I have more if needed.
Steve
Dino D.
user 13539906
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 3
Heritage Public House at 1901 Mendocino Ave has nearly all county breweries on tap at one place( except not Russian River) plus amwesome gastropub food and great atmosphere.
Aaron F.
user 23405371
Kenwood, CA
Post #: 2
Have you heard of North Bay brewery Tours?
They are a great company that will take people to multiple places in safety if a small bus, and even educate on the process off beer.
http://northbaybrewer...­
George R.
user 42738792
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 8
Thanks for the advice, people. I've seen that "Taps" is moving in across the lot from Dempsey's in Petaluma. But Heritage House is a great place.
I'll mention the North Bay brewery tours, but I suspect my group would like a more personal touch.
And there may be a distinction between tap vs. breweries - I have a sense they'd rather do breweries/brewpubs, but I'll check.