add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrewing Club Message Board › So you think you can brew? Win a day at Lagunitas.

So you think you can brew? Win a day at Lagunitas.

Ron S.
user 48756692
Group Organizer
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 16
The Toad in the Hole Pub
February 11th Toad in the Hole is hosting a panel of Lagunitas best to test and taste your very own American IPA for a chance to win a day of fun with them @ Lagunitas in Petaluma! More to come but make sure you get your greatest American IPA recipe cooking up NOW.
Not a brewer? Feel free to share this with all your home brewer buds and meet us down here to take part in this great event!

Facebook Page
A former member
Post #: 23
I participated in that last year. IT IS A GAS!!!
The judges wear powder-wigs & ask sometimes silly questions like "What is your favorite color?"...
The amazing part is you get to introduce & pour your beer in front of the judges, getting DIRECT feedback.
You even taste competing beers. A great event.
steve o.
user 14230144
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 43
I would like to join in on the fun.
Renee T.
user 110328132
Novato, CA
Post #: 1
Count us in. Sounds like a kick in the pants.
A former member
Post #: 15
Hell yes! What a blast!
Bill S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 78
On my calendar
A former member
Post #: 2
So do you just show up there with your IPA? How does that work? Sounds like a blast.
A former member
Post #: 69
Anybody know who won this last year?
cami k.
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 67
Getting a table if anyone wants to come in early and eat before the signups start.
A former member
Post #: 19
I have some pictures of this event. Is there a good place to post them?