addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoulFullPlay SoulCollage® Gathering Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire

Meetup Cancelled: Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire/fertility/abundance

Jennifer M.
user 7578893
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire/fertility/abundance, scheduled to occur on Friday, April 29, 2011 7:00 PM has been cancelled since not enough of us are available.

Yvette and I are cooking up a date in May that I hope you'll come join us for! I'm excited to play with the theme of mother. This theme spans many of the suits generally used in SoulCollage(r), from the Great Mother of Us All archetype (Council suit), to Community cards for our own mothers, to the mother in us each (Committee) and more.

I hope you'll come play!

Stay tuned for the details.

Blessings,

Jennifer

Phoenixwings73@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/soulfullplay