addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoulFullPlay SoulCollage® Gathering Message Board › Thinking of coming to Spiraling Inward on Dec 8?

Thinking of coming to Spiraling Inward on Dec 8?

Jennifer M.
user 7578893
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Dear SoulCollagers,

Have you been thinking of joining us for Spiraling Inward: A Day of Reflection and Growth with SoulCollage(r) and the Labyrinth on December 8th? This is just a friendly reminder to RSVP and send payment tomorrow, December 1st. Since I usually accept RSVPs up until a Meetup starts and payment anytime before or during a session, I thought I'd just email you to let you know that this event is different. If you've been on the fence about coming, now's the time to decide to join us!

It's going to be a truly delightful day, with SoulCollage(r) card making woven in with labyrinth walks. Both the labyrinth and the process of SoulCollaging will be introduced, so no knowledge of either is required; just come play!

Here's the link to all the details and the spot to RSVP. I hope you can come play!

http://www.meetup.com...­

Blessings~

Jennifer