kendra r.

Location:

Van Nuys, CA

Member since:

February 15, 2014

If you answered "yes", what is your SoulGeek.Com nickname?

Roboticsnails

Are you currently a member of SoulGeek.Com?

Yes.

Introduction

I'd marry a TV if I could, and I blog 90% of the day, the other 10% is spent eating and wondering if I'll ever own a mogwai.


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy