November 26, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
We bring unique value to our members, providing a solid foundation for networking with like-minded business owners and professionals who live and/or work in southern Alameda County or wish to do business in the region.
In Fremont we meet at Comerica Bank. Easy to get to from anywhere in Soulameda, from San Leandro and farther north by way of I-880, from the Peninsula by way of the Dumbarton bridge, from the Tri-Valley area by way of I-680, and of course from Silicon Valley by way of I-680 or I-880!
• For non-members:
- If this is your first Soulameda Business Network meeting there is no cost to attend.
- If you previously attended a Soulameda Business Network meeting at any location,
you may pay one of two ways to attend this meeting.
- $20 cash at the door. (Cash, only. No cards or checks.)
- $12.50 prepaid at Soulameda.com.
• For Fremont members or All-Soulameda members there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Don't miss this very special event!