Join other South Bay Entrepreneurs on Thursday, November 7th from Noon to 1:00 PM for a Free Lunch & Networking Event
How Will You Fund Your Retirement Lifestyle?
In this seminar, we will review many of the important issues faced by the owner of a closely held business in today’s economic environment.
Topics Covered Include:
· How an owner can efficiently draw funds from the business for retirement transition needs
· Ways to increase the leverage of business earnings
· Technics to reward key employees for retention and reward owners for their efforts
· The impact loss of a key employee has on the business and its owners
· Planning issues that will be faced by the business owner
Lunch sponsored by New York Life
(This is not a sales presentation.)
Since the space is limited, and lunch is included, please RSVP
Organizer: Alex Kurosawa
Alex Kurosawa is a seasoned entrepreneur, angel investor and venture capitalist. He has started and grown a several companies at Pacific Business Centers. In addition to his expertise in insurance contracts, he assists executives and entrepreneurs in financial planning.
LinkedIn; Atsushi "Alex" Kurosawa