South Bay Easy Riders Message Board › Long overdue update

Long overdue update

Myron S.
user 35882352
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi everyone,

This group has been inactive for far too long.

Last year, I got engrossed in planning and riding in what was the latest of my annual motorcycle long rides.  Plans to cross the country were thwarted by a very expensive and time consuming misshap.  But in the end, the ride turned out to be fabulous.  You can read about our adventures - and misadventures - at www.tinyurl.com/myrons2012trip­.

The weather this past fall and winter has been such that planning ahead for a fun weekend ride has been difficult.  More often, we have had spur-of-the-moment rides organized with short notice.  If this cold and sometimes wet weather will finally go away, we can get back to scheduling rides reasonably ahead so that we can do more group riding.

BTW we are currently planning another summer ride.  This will be approximately the first three weeks in August.  We would welcome anyone who has the time and desire to come along.  We are leaving the bay area and riding the coast of Oregon and Washington to Victoria then heading east through the Canadian Rockies to Calgary.  Returning home via Yellowstone NP, Idaho and Nevada.  Anyone who can is welcome to join us for all or any part of this trek.  More details are available in preliminary plans at www.tinyurl.com/myrons2013trip­

I apologize for the inactivity of this group and plan to do better with the better weather.

Does anyone have somewhere they might like to go as a group?  If so please feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Myron