**I have attended this version of the escape game already so I cannot attend again. However, it was a lot of fun and I encourage those interested to put together a group and go have some fun :). Dates for August have just opened up - tickets go pretty quickly! PS - don't post spoilers or hints please :)
More than 20,000 people have played this game in Japan, China, and Taiwan.
REAL ESCAPE ‘ROOM’ open in Japantown, San Francisco!
The door will actually be locked. After you enter the room, you will start to look for the clues under a table, move a sofa, gather strange items, find cryptic codes, and — if you were able to solve all the mysteries, you will open the last door with your own hands.
The max number of participants for each game are limited to 11 people. Teamwork will definitely be crucial for escape.
As other Real Escape Games, the mystery is challenging. Hopefully, victory at the defining moment when the mystery is solved is your’s for the taking!
Date & Time
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Saturdays: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
Sundays: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
*Dates & times may change; please check the actual date and time before you purchase the ticket.
*The game will start at the times listed above. Doors will open 15 minutes before the game starts. Participants arriving after the game has already started will not be admitted since it would spoil the fun for other participants. Please try not to come late!
* Event duration is around 1.5 hours (Including the introduction and solution walkthrough).
* Max capacity for each game is 11 people. All participants of the same slot will be one team to solve the mystery. Single players are also welcome. It is not necessary for participants to make a team of 11 people in order to play.
* If you would like to make a team with your friends and do not want other players to join you, please purchase all the tickets of a certain time slot, which is 11 tickets. If you cannot purchase all 11 tickets, it means someone has already purchased 1 or more tickets at that time slot.
* Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children under 13 years of age are recommended to be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
* All aspects of the game will be conducted in English. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is the use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
* Players can participate in only one game of this scenario.
* All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
1.This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You can team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. Those mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels.
7. If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games on the net you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.