addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay New England Patriots Fans Message Board › Welker, Welker, Welker...what will we do without you??

Welker, Welker, Welker...what will we do without you??

Laura
crlyrdhd
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Post #: 9
Time to get a new Patriots jersey! crying

Click on link below:
Welker going to the Broncos
Bob S.
user 4093983
Hayward, CA
Post #: 13
He was my favorite Patriots player! Really sad to seem him go over a couple of million bucks when he's been the league's leading receiver for many years and proven to be less injury prone than the bigger tight end Hernandez and Gronkowski (who got the really big bucks last year).
Jason L.
MTBanks
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
That does suck. He was hella good...
John
user 62546282
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Too bad, but that is NFL business, Welker wanted more moola and Patriots figured that they can get Amendola for less and have the potential to produce for them, younger, etc... A gamble but, that is what the Patriots do... just win... Hope Patriots and Welker do good next season, but I hope the Pats, get another Superbowl win to make it 4!!!!
Karl S.
user 10426030
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Rex Ryan chips in!

I'm glad Wes is not there. I'm not kidding. That guy was a pain in the tail. I hated Wes Welker. Just kidding. Kind of. I admire him. I'm a huge fan of Wes Welker's, but I'm glad he's gone.
Laura
crlyrdhd
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Post #: 10
Karl,

This is what a lot of coaches, players have been quoted as saying plus what I've heard from some of the local 49er fans! Sounds like he was really a pain in the butt and difficult to cover for other teams/players! I only ever saw it from our perspective....guess I'll get a chance to be on the other side if/when we play Denver this next year! :(