addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay New England Patriots Fans Message Board › Bruins & Red Sox Meetups

Bruins & Red Sox Meetups

Laura
crlyrdhd
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Hi all,

Hope you all are having a great football offseason!!

We did fairly well with people attending the Celtics playoff meetups, but I've scheduled a number of Red Sox and Bruins meetups recently that have been either unattended or sparsely attended.

For the Red Sox, rather than continuing to send meetup invites to the entire group, I'd like to suggest that anyone who wants to watch a regular season Red Sox game on the weekend (other than Red Sox/Yankees games for which I do plan to schedule meetups) should just go to Little Lou's to watch it knowing that if there are other Sox fans in the group who want to watch that they will also go there.  If there is an early game (10:30am) on the weekend, then speak to Lance in advance about opening early (Little Lou's normally opens at 11-11:30am) which he has consistently done in the past if there are several people who plan to attend.

As for the Bruins, assuming that they get past the first round (today or next game, if necessary), if anyone wants to watch the games because they don't have NHL Network and/or they want to watch with other Bruins fans in the group, I'd just plan to go to Little Lou's.  Lance and his staff are very accommodating when it comes to changing channels if the game isn't already playing on of the (now 3!) big screen TVs.  I likely won't schedule any more Bruins' meetups if/until they make it to the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Thanks for being part of the group!  Look forward to seeing you at the reunion on May 23rd at Billy's Boston Chowder House and/or in August for preseason football!!

Laura