South Bay New England Patriots Fans Message Board › Tom Brady's Family & Yooouuuukkkk

Tom Brady's Family & Yooouuuukkkk

Laura
crlyrdhd
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Post #: 18
Little Lou's hosted a kids' holiday show last night that happened to include Tom Brady's adorable niece Jordan! Lance noticed Youk arrive along with Tom Brady's sister (aka Youk's wife) and dad. He gave me a shout to head over there. The place was packed and Youk and gang were sitting against the wall by the front door so I sat at the bar and hung with Lance. At one point, Tom Brady's mom, Galynn, came to the bar to pay for something and Lance and I had a nice little chat with her about the meetup group, the game last Sunday, and the fact that she thinks the Pats should do more plays like they used to with Kevin Faulk! Lance may have more to tell as I took off after eating dinner and the Brady family was still in attendance. Hopefully Tom's mom lets him know that his team has a bunch of fans in the South Bay and he drops by sometime when he is in town visiting his family! :)