South Bay New England Patriots Fans Message Board › Thanks for a great season!!

Thanks for a great season!!

Laura
crlyrdhd
Group Organizer
Campbell, CA
Hi Pats Fans,
I just wanted to thank all of you for a great season of Patriots football!!  We watched some amazing last second/last minute wins by the Patriots, a team decimated by injuries and free agency, and with a starting lineup consisting of many rookies and 2nd & 3rd stringers.  It is truly incredible that Belichick and Brady managed to once again bring us as far as they did!  It was so much fun to watch it all with an awesome group of fellow Pats fans!!
As for the group, we grew to over 100 members our 2nd year (112 at last count).  We averaged 25-35 people at every Pats meetup with over 50 attending the AFC Championship game!  We have also succeeded in making Little Lou's BBQ the place to watch Boston sports in the South Bay!  We've had numerous people show up just because they did a Google search for a place to watch the Sox or Patriots and Little Lou's came up in the search results!
Finally, a special thanks to Lance and his entire crew for being such great partners to our group!!  We really appeciate that you open up early for the 10am Pats games, you always turn on the volume for our games, and you cater to our every whim when it comes to which game we want to see on which screen! :)  Not to mention the great food and drink!
I look forward to seeing you all next season if not before then when I hopefully have the opportunity to schedule meetups for some Bruins playoff games, maybe even some Celtics playoff games, and definitely some Sox/Yankee games before next football season starts!
Your very grateful organizer,
Laura