addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay War Games Message Board › Kublacon - May 25 - 28, 2012

Kublacon - May 25 - 28, 2012

Christopher
user 22183131
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

Just a heads up , Kublacon will be May 25 - 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency, Burlingame.

If you wish to Game Master your favorite game, they will be taking applications until April 1. To register as a GM, go to http://www.kublacon.c...­ and click on "Volunteer". The benefit is free weekend pass with a GM commitment of 6 hours.

Or you can just pay and play.

Chris
Greg
user 36984792
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 9
I have signed up for running the "Milk Soldiers at Utah" FoW game at Kublacon
Christopher
user 22183131
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Greg. Sounds great. I'll be able to at least meet you there.

I'll be running "Labyrinth: War on Terror" and "Washington's War".
Greg
user 36984792
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 10
I just had my game confirmed; 12:30PM on Saturday, May 26th.
Dan R.
user 11157991
Fremont, CA
Post #: 38
Since this is one convention I try to maybe play at,I might take another stab at this game. I will only be there for Saturday; maybe Friday's Flea Market. Heading to Roaring Camp Sunday. To semi-participate in the Civil War encampment up there. I dress up as a Union Naval Petty Officer.
A former member
Post #: 57
I finally got the skinny on how Kublicon works. Talked to a veteran this weekend. Apparently, people sign up Saturday morning for the entire weekend's worth of gaming. So, if there are games you're very interested in, you'd better get there pretty early.

Greg, I do plan on being at your noon game on Saturday. If you get a full table, I will enjoy just watching.
Greg
user 36984792
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 15
Ran the Milk Soldiers Utah Beach game at Kublacon! I thought the game went well. I have photos up on the site

Thanks to Jim for help and support during the game!