addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay War Games Message Board › April 22nd Utah beach continuation: realign force commands

April 22nd Utah beach continuation: realign force commands

Greg
user 36984792
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 11
ALL:

I want to get aligned on the force commands for this Sunday's game

Based on the current attendee list:

US:

4th Division, 8th Regimental Combat Team 8RCT HQ: Bill B.

1st Battalion, 8th RCT: Dan R.

2nd Battalion, 8th RCT: Bill B or Dan R."Guest'

101st Division, 2nd Battailion
E Company: Open
F Company: Open

German:

709th Grenadiers, 3rd Battailion, Festung Company: Shannon

WN (resistance nest) 7 and 5: Lee

6th Fallschirmjaeger Regiment: Open

12 SS Hitlerjuengen, 12 SS Pz Regiment, 2nd Battalion: Open (Jim not able to make it)

12 SS Hitlerjuengen, 25th SS PzGrd Regiment, 3rd Battalion: Kris

Unassigned players:

Max

Ken

Steven

Greg's "Guest"

For the unassigned players, please let me know your preferences. First come, first served!

Thanks,

Greg

Dan R.
user 11157991
Fremont, CA
Post #: 37
I'm still on the US left Greg. I hope to bring better die rolls by then. I was on the Union left in the past Shiloh game last Saturday. Anyone want to guess how my die rolling was? There is someting about being on the left in these games.sad. Just leaves me in the cold.

See you all who can make this weekend.