As a team of 12, we’ll tackle mountain peaks, sleepless night running, busted bunions, and stinky vanmates from Canon City to Crested Butte.
Over the course of 24+ hours July 18 & 19th, each of us will run:
- Three legs totaling between 10 and 19 miles
- Between 400 & 2,700 vertical feet
We've already reserved the two vans and formed a team, so that you can focus on running!
Race Cost Per Person: $105
- Includes Registration + 3 Support ‘Volunteers’
- Race costs do not include fuel, van rental and food (Epic supplies only energy bars), etc., which we plan to split
- Team transportation departs Denver to Canon City Thursday afternoon and returns Saturday after the finish line celebrations.
My team has two spots open. To join, rsvp 'yes' and supply your 10k min/mile pace. I'll follow up with details on which legs you can select from and how to secure your spot.
Someone who enjoys a challenge over winning and can maintain a 10 min/mile or faster pace for three legs (totaling 11 to 19 miles) is a good match.
Hope to see SDTR on the course!