addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
bonnie p.
user 8211443
Group Organizer
Finleyville, PA
Post #: 17
Sorry everyone. I fell and broke my knee and will be out of commission for a whilecrying
Elizabeth
user 9592734
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 240
Oh Bonnie, so sorry to hear the bad news--wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
L. ".
user 11136956
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 5
Bonnie. I am so sorry to hear about your knee. I hope you are doing well in your recovery. Is there anything you could use help with?
A former member
Post #: 1
So sorry to hear of your knee. I'll keep you in my prayers! God Bless you with a speedy recovery!
Jane M.
user 12394358
West Mifflin, PA
Post #: 9
Bonnie, I am so sorry for your mishap. I am thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery. You take it easy, ok.......Jane
DOT
user 4167038
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 5
I'm sorry to hear that, Bonnie! Get well soon.
Polly
user 12004316
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
I'm so sorry to hear about your knee, Bonnie. Wishing you a very quick, complete recovery.