Pro-Life Connections -- South King Pro-Life Support Network Message Board › New Meetup: Come to a meeting to discuss our involvement with 40 Days for Life!

New Meetup: Come to a meeting to discuss our involvement with 40 Days for Life!

Teresa A.
user 34027722
Federal Way, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for Pro-Life Connections -- South King Pro-Life Support Network!

What: Come to a meeting to discuss our involvement with 40 Days for Life!
When: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:30 PM

Where: Federal Way Regional Library
34200 1st Way S
Federal Way, WA 98003

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
Mother Teresa

Come and discuss your ideas about how to expand our presence at  Planned Parenthood in Federal Way. Do we want to hold a vigil more days of the week during the campaign or do a full campaign of 40 straight days?  You might ask, “How can we do that?”  I think the answer is that we will need to rally more troops and friends to help! We will have special guests visiting who have organized the campaigns before and who are ready to help us make it happen! This Christmas Season I hope we can contemplate what we each can do to take a stand to protect the unborn in our midst.  Let’s rally!  I have just stepped up to become an organizers on this site.  Join us! Come meet with others who would like to make a difference!

Check it out!