South London Gays Message Board › Arrangements for Friday's Meetup: "Gaze at The Exhibit"

Arrangements for Friday's Meetup: "Gaze at The Exhibit"

Andrew F.
user 13725097
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hey guys,

for all of you that have RSVP'd yes that you're coming to South London Gays' first meetup "Gaze at the Exhibit".

1) The Location:  The Exhibit Bar, 12 Balham Station Rd  Balham, London SW12 9SG (right next to Sainsburys parking lot)

- There are various venues inside The Exhibit, you need to go to "The Crush Bar". It's on the second floor. As you come into the front door, go up the big flight of steps and at the top: it's in front of you on the right. Go through the red curtains.

2) HAPPY HOUR especially for us from 20:00 - 21:00 so try and get there early - I believe they have 2 for 1 cocktails :-)

3) If you won't be coming please let me know via Meetup

4) Feel free to come and find me and introduce yourself and make an effort to mingle and meet new people. If you feel you're not connecting with people then come chat to me and we'll make a plan. We're hosting this together with South London Lesbians so do make the effort to mingle with the girls too. There will also be a few straight guys and girls dropping by and if your friends coming with you are straight, that is fine of course.

5) ENJOY the evening

Andrew Faure