Feb 23, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
"Reaching for the stars"
Join Ella, Astutulus, Aron, Seth and Ta'Shaa'Ker on an epic journey while they leave the scorched post apocalyptic wasteland of Earth and reach for the stars.
In the previous episode
We met with Ana'liss, the Shea, and our arrival appears to be fulfillment of Fraal prophecy - visitors from the stars would arrive and she will pass on the mantle of protection to them before she passes. We've been welcomed as co-brothers to the 7 human tribes living on Gaia only to learn that the T'sa who had enslaved them so many thousands of years ago have attacked Earth shortly after our departure. 15,000 survivors from the Vault under Castle Belvoir have been evacuated to the banks of a river delta, thanks to the Ancible - a psionic amplifier left behind by the Glass Makers. Sheila and her team were able to report that they have are barricaded on the 26th level of the Glass Maker ship buried on Tattoine.
- Seth Mauve
- Do not be late, we start playing at 11:00 sharp. It will be nice for you to be here 10 mnutes earlier if possible. We recap at 11:00 we break for drinks and we start at 11:15 with the next adventure!
- If you are a new player please contact Dimitris and Janet beforehand in order to arrange character creation earlier on the day
- We are more than happy to offer tea and coffee but it would be nice to bring something to share in the food or drink department
- If you haven't played a table top role playing game before, do not fret. We will be more than happy to show you how fun it is. You are also more than welcome to come around just to watch.
- A minimum of 3 players will be required to have the game rolling. If we cannot reach 3 players (plus Storyteller) we play board games and mock the players who are missing and throw darts on their pictures :P ... unless the let us know before-hand, then it's OK!
- We are here to have fun - so if you have any problems, questions etc talk to Dimitris