South Shore Graphic Designers, Writers & Web Folks Message Board › Client-Driven Project Manager, Digital Agency Boston, MA
We are working with a new age, fast paced digital agency in the Boston, MA area that is looking to add a Project Manager to its team.
The primary functions of this position include project and program management, client management and team leadership. In this role, you will manage complex, multi-track projects or small-scale programs by balancing scope, time, cost and quality. You will use your problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills.
• Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 15+ people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance. Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria. Ensures key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined. Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects. Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track Leads & Domain Leads. Mentors and coaches project team members, as appropriate. Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
• Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.). Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives. Provides day-to-day project contact for the client
• Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/ Master's degree preferred
• 5+ years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
• Experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
• Led diverse teams of 15 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced environments in a globally distributed model, with resources representing multiple disciplines (such as marketing, technology, creative, production)
• 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
• Experienced multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
• Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
Reference # 643812
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Larry Kahn - LK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: