Discovering Your Intuition
What is Intuition?
Intuition sometimes referred to as your inner guidance, is a mechanism of inner or instinctive knowing which neither requires, nor employs logical thought processes.
It is an alternative source of knowledge, level of awareness, or as some refer to it, an inner voice. We all possess this mechanism to varying degrees, as well as the capacity to develop it further.
Developing Intuition is like learning any new skill. The more you practice, the better you get at it. As with any new exercise or routine you're not used to, start off slowly and gradually build your “intuitive muscles”. Intuition is also a means of creative self-expression
The Benefits of Developing Your Intuition
• Helps you reduce stress by identifying and dealing with problems more effectively
• Unleashes your creativity and imagination
• Puts you in touch with your subconscious, and therefore helps you uncover hidden truths about yourself and situations in your life
• By being in touch with your intuition, you prevent the buildup of negative emotions and thinking
• Integrates left and right brain functions, giving you a more complete perspective on issues
• Helps you make better, more integrative decisions
• Improves physical, mental, emotional health
Intuition Classes $20.00
1st Saturday of every month starting February 2, 2013~
[masked](a very Important day energetically)
Nicole Marie LeBlanc, ATP, is a Psychic Intuitive, Angel Therapy Practitioner, Adult Indigo, Gemstone Healer, Crystal Therapist, Reiki Master, Sacred Heart Yoga Teacher and Law of Attraction Life Coach
Soul Shine Holistic Center, 32 Olney Street, Seekonk, MA[masked]