South Shore Singles Message Board › Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

A former member
I am very excited that our first Plymouth Speed Dating event is just around the corner! But I need some help and who better to ask than all of you single folks...

See I have 3 great ladies on the waiting list that are hoping to attend the event on February 29, 2012 and I can't let them in until I get a few more guys on board. Most guys wait til the day before to register and sometimes that is just not enough notice for the ladies. It would be like asking a girl for a date the day before :)

So GUYS if you are thinking about registering please do it TODAY! the website is www.got5minutes.com and if you are going to register with a friend I have a special offer for you! Just email me at jaimy@got5minutes.com for the details! Hope you can all make it as this is going to be a blast for all!

And BTW if you are not on our facebook group you should really join! Although it gets very crazy it sure is fun! http://www.facebook.c...­