We are holding a social media tweet up to chat about business, social networking and social media here on the South Shore..anyone interested in social web, or learning about it is welcome!!
This month's tweetup will be about
Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
With Tricia White (MSBDC) @FriendsFoodFam
Google Analytics can help you monitor what people do when they land on your website – how many people visit? how many pages do they go through? What are they looking for?
Webmaster Tools can help you understand how the Google bots search your website from a software perspective. Together, they can give you powerful web statistics that can help you make marketing decisions for your business.
This session will include:
1. What is Google Analytics? How do I register?
3. What does it do? (Live demonstration of the system)
4. Looking for web results
5. What is Webmaster Tools? How do you combine this with Analyics?
6. Understanding search engine bots
7. What does it do? (Live Demonstration)
8. Using statistics to get results