addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Sound 20's & 30's Crowd Message Board › Get Togethers

Get Togethers

A former member
Post #: 3
Unfortunately I haven't been able to attend events due to my work schedule, which is Weds-Sat, 11am-9pm. So I was curious if anyone wanted to get together and schedule or do something Sun-Tues (those are my days off).
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 16
There's a BBQ going on tomorrow for the superbowl =) (it doesn't matter if you don't follow football, many of the people attending don't lol).
Gregory
user 3931622
Group Organizer
Olympia, WA
Post #: 3
Hi Lea, we also have a roller derby event on Sunday the 14thsmile
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 18
Hi Lea, we also have a roller derby event on Sunday the 14thsmile

Just to clarify, we are not going to skate, we are just going to watch other people skate (and beat the crap out of each other biggrin)