A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all, for those who don't know, Bon Jovi is going to be playing at the Key Arena February 19th and 20th. I wanted to get some input from everyone to see who'd be interested before I propose this as a meetup. I can (legally) fit four people in my Trailblazer but we can probably squeeze more in the back if it came down to it. Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can get something going.

Ryan
A former member
Post #: 2
I would love to go need to figure out how to get seats together... The 19th would be ideal for me
Jen
user 11275314
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I could make it on the 19th as well.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART...!! Yeah, I'm a fan!! I did a quick check of seats. There are still a few left that aren't too bad, but we should move on it.
A former member
Post #: 6
Nice!! It looks like 2/19 is the date. What is everyone's threshold for pain on ticket prices? Everything $100 and under are like 1 and 2 tickets, so we may be spread out. If we want to be together as a group we'll have to spend more. But it's BON JOVI, I think everyone should be allowed to splurge on this one. Let me know so I can try to get a head-count and order tickets. Everyone can pay me back later.
Stephanie
user 5492480
Olympia, WA
Post #: 5
But it's BON JOVI, I think everyone should be allowed to splurge on this one. Let me know so I can try to get a head-count and order tickets.

Have fun, everybody! And also, you should check out this sweet clip of Jon Bovi, Bon Jovi opposite band. http://vodpod.com/wat...­

Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 27
And also, you should check out this sweet clip of Jon Bovi, Bon Jovi opposite band. http://vodpod.com/wat...­

"give my foot we will not make it I do not swear" biggrinbiggrinbiggrin

Stephanie Posted Feb 11, 2010 7:40 AM

So this is what u do at work huh? tongue

Jen
user 11275314
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Hey Ryan, it is Bon Jovi. I'll write you a check for whatever seats we can get :0) Or, if you prefer cash, I can do that!! Thanks so much!!

I just did a quick search for three seats, and there were better ones yesterday, but here is what came back - $145.48 each. That works for me...

Bon Jovi
KeyArena, Seattle, WA
Fri, Feb 19, 2010 07:30 PM

Section
Row
Seats
Description 127
4 - 6
PRICE LEVEL 3
SEATS IN LOWER LEVEL OF ARENA
FULL VIEW OF STAGE
SEATS ON EAST SIDE OF ARENA TypeStandard/Full Price AdultPriceUS $145.48 x 3
Jen
user 11275314
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hey, I just checked out Stub Hub and they have floor seats still!! Never used this site before, not sure if any of you have had any experience with this site? It would depend on how many are going to get seats together. I'd pay good money for floor seats :)

http://www.stubhub.co...­
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 42
how was the concert? smile
A former member
Post #: 7
AWESOME! I've got a ton of pics to post but my camera cord is at work. I'll have to do it tomorrow. I highly recommend going to see it if anyone gets another chance.