addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Sound 20's & 30's Crowd Message Board › What does your name say about you?

What does your name say about you?

Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 22
So I saw this on facebook and thought it was funny xD. This is how to play:

This is my result:

Carlos:
The Best Male Stripper In The World
Wow, he is Carlos! he is the best carlos ive ever met! i want carlos for my brithday!

shockshockshockbiggrin

Warning: urbandictionary.com can have some profane and racist language.. use at your own risk!
Gregory
user 3931622
Group Organizer
Olympia, WA
Post #: 5
Mine said this:

Don't f**k with him because if he gets pissed, game over for you.

Do I really come across that way? tongue
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 24
only if you are holding your .500 magnum biggrin
Jen
user 11275314
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Greg - ummm, yeah. This thing seems pretty accurate :0)

Jennifer:

generally smart but can be a total blonde at times. someone who likes meeting new people, and smiles a lot. a person who never would just turn on people. a very good friend. someone you can trust. when she's mad, stand clear she might blow her top. but a person who doesn't get mad easily so you dont have to worry about that.
she alwayas smiles!she is such a jennifer.

A former member
Post #: 5
Of all the possible definitions, #5 for 'Ryan' almost made me spit my coffee all over my computer. I can't actually repost it here or I'll get in trouble. Go check it out for yourselves.
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 26
Of all the possible definitions, #5 for 'Ryan' almost made me spit my coffee all over my computer

hahahaha I bet whoever wrote that definition was named Ryan too biggrinbiggrin dude u gotta check Roger's results on the nudists message board.. I almost drooled on my keyboard xD

Ken
user 9454394
Winlock, WA
Post #: 36
Ryan, I guess Subway's not the only one with a "foot long." biggrin

Kenneth is a chic magnet. He is the nicest straight guy you will ever meet. He is smart and sort of nerdy, but funny and cute at the same time. And of corse, he has awesome hair. Although he can be a butt sometimes, he is still awesome.

Chic magnet??? I guess that comes later in life. I expected my answers to be messed up like "Kenneth likes to ROGER his girls, but will never be a RYAN." devilish
A former member
Post #: 1
Check this out Carlos:
extremely nice and caring.
"she is almost as good as susanna"
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 33

extremely nice and caring.
"she is almost as good as susanna"

well answer #24 says: the pinnacle of meanness. "Susanna called me a retard for no reason... she's the Dean of Mean!" tonguebiggrin

I expected my answers to be messed up like "Kenneth likes to ROGER his girls, but will never be a RYAN." devilish

hahahhaa that's the siprit biggrinbiggrinbiggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
Michael a very cool person.