addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Sound 20's & 30's (& 40's) Crowd Message Board › Federal Career Opportunity for Ambitious Self-starters - Looking for go-getters!

Federal Career Opportunity for Ambitious Self-starters - Looking for go-getters!

A former member
Post #: 2
Would you like a rewarding career where you can impact safety on our highways and save lives? My agency is hiring Safety Investigators who conduct safety audits and compliance reviews on transportation companies. If you're a self-starter, ambitious and career-minded, this could be a great career for you. The pay increases quickly and the benefits are great. I was an SI for ten years and am now a program manager. Much of our workforce is retiring and there will be many opportunities to promote throughout the US.

If you are interested, don't delay. This announcement closes Thursday September 30. If you miss the deadline, keep your eyes open, there may be one more announcment.

http://jobview.usajob...­

Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.
Traci