South Sound Foodies Message Board › The party is on!

The party is on!

Furman N.
user 9748175
Chicago, IL
I've decided not to cancel the party. Even though attendance will be light. The food and wine will not! I've asked a few members from some other meetups to join us so we'll all make some new friends.

No need to bring anything. Call me at 360-350-1189 if you need further directions.

A former member
Post #: 2
Norman, I apologize that I will be unable to attend due to traveling but, am glad that it is still happening. I just recently attended a foodie group that had 9 of us there and we had a blast.

A former member
Post #: 4

I am sorry I will be unable to attend. And had to RSVP "no" It ended up coming together.. a little too late for me. It would been fun for a BBQ.
I had been asking if it was on off or the date changed. When that was being put out there. For a long while. only 3 people were a "yes" for attending.
The date (27th) change would have worked out for me. But ulitimately...(the date Sat.26th)...a lot of groups had things going on. So,..I went RSVP'd to another group that had a bigger turn out for RSVP's.
I hope it will be a great turn out and get together for the meetup. (and the weather is on the brighter side!) I am sorry I cant at this time make it.
Have a great time and lots of fun!