align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

South Sound Foodies Message Board › Food Tasting Party

Food Tasting Party

Aqua
user 4944412
Olympia, WA
Post #: 1
I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in attending a Food Tasting Party locally here in Thurston County. The location & date are to be determined and will be based on how many responses I receive. Food that would be offered for tasting would include appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. If you're interested please facebook me with a message: Aqua Badr or respond here. And you can always add comments to this message showing your interest. Food dishes will be of a variety stemming from the Oriental & Far East primarily, however if you have a favorite type of food we can make just about anything. I urge you to reply as soon as possible before reservations run out. This is a free event.
Patty
palvord
Chehalis, WA
Post #: 1
Could you please describe more about what a food tasting party is? Is it a party to sell a product? Thanks.

A former member
Post #: 4
Depending on when and where...I'd be interested. If in Olympia especially.