addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southwest Suburb Vegans Message Board › Favorite places to eat

Favorite places to eat

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm so excited by the amount of people who have joined so far. I thought a great idea would be to start writing down our favorite restaurants with vegan options in the burbs. I don't eat wheat, so my favorites have a vegan/wheat free options that I love!

My favorites:
Sistahs - Beverly, Chicago
Chipotle - So easy to make a delicious, filling vegan meal

I want to try:
Leonas - I hear they have a gluten free vegan pizza.