Southwest Suburb Vegans Message Board › Our First Meetup

Our First Meetup

A former member
Just a reminder that our first meetup is quickly approaching.  I am going to call Borrowed Earth on Friday with the number of people who have RSVPed so they can get a table set up for us.  I'm going to ask they bring anyone to the table who asks for South Suburb Vegan Meet-Up - thanks to Mary Ann for the heads up on this one.  This will be my first meet up EVER, so hopefully all goes well!

If you can't make it, I totally understand.  There is a suggested event on September 1st to Karyn on Green.  I won't be able to attend that one, but if any of you are interested and free, the food is pretty delicious!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for meet up places. I definitely want to hit up Chicago Diner at some point - it's my favorite, but in the city.  Sistah's is yum, but it's probably too small to hold anymore than 6 people. I've heard Leona's has a gluten free/vegan pizza.  I don't care if it's not 100% vegetarian, just as long as there are some solid vegan options. So, feel free to suggest events or send event ideas to me directly! 

Looking forward to meeting all of you,

April