Hello and thank you for checking out South Tampa's Dinner for 8!
This is a group for single professionals (only), ages 40-60. The entire purpose of the group is for singles to connect through eating good food, sharing conversation, and getting to know new people. This is NOT a dating service....you may simply be looking to expand your group of friends and add a gym, movie, or bar buddy. We don't matchmake what-so-ever.
You should request to join this group if you meet ALL of the following requirements:
* You are currently single and between the ages of 40 and 60
* You are professionally employed
* You maintain a Profile with your real name and a picture that will allow us to recognize you when we get together
* You enjoy eating a wide array of foods and plan to actively attend events
* You are prepared to cover your tab plus tax and respectable tip.
* You will only RSVP "YES" if you can and will actually come to the event. There are no Maybes in this group. We expect respect for each other, the group, and the restaurants. If you have to change your RSVP to "NO", you need to do so as early as possible. If you change your RSVP to "NO" for an event that has an active Waiting List less than 24 hours before, the day of the event, or don't show up at all, two times in a six month period, you will not be eligible to attend our functions for the subsequent six months.
What "Dinner for 8" is NOT:
- a 'dating service
- a 'hook up' group
- a business of any kind. If you nominate an event at a restaurant or location in which you have a vested business interest, it will not be endorsed.
There is no fee/charge to join or attend events. We encourage all diners to nominate locations and dates in which to get together. This can be accomplished under the Ideas tab on the Home page. Before you nominate a restaurant or event, contact the venue to ensure that the date will work, then send a message to one of the event organizers (Chris, Wanda, or Sharon) to finalize your MeetUp before it is posted.
Although most of the restaurants that we frequent are in the South Tampa area, we have traveled as far as Tarpon Springs (to get our Greek on) as a group.