Hello and thank you for checking out South Tampa's Dinner for 8!
This is a group for single professionals (only), ages 40-60. The entire purpose of the group is for singles to connect through eating good food, sharing conversation, and getting to know new people. This is NOT a dating service....you may simply be looking to expand your group of friends and add a gym, movie, or bar buddy. We don't matchmake what-so-ever.
You should request to join this group if you meet the following requirements:
* You are currently single
* You are professionally employed
* You are between the ages of 40 and 60
* You enjoy eating a wide array of foods and plan to actively attend events
*This group is about single people getting together for dinner, good conversation and lots of laughs
* You will only RSVP "YES" if you will actually come to the event. There are no maybes in this group. We expect respect for each other, the group and the restaurants. If you have to change your RSVP to "NO", you need to do so as early as possible. Continuous "no-shows" will be removed from the group.
* You are prepared to cover your tab plus tax and respectable tip.
What "Dinner for 8" is NOT:
- a 'dating service
- a 'hook up' group
- a business of any kind
- there is no fee/charge to join or attend events
We are not picky eaters, and we try a variety of restaurants and cuisines.
If you have ideas for specific restaurants, PLEASE feel free to post them under the "Ideas" tab. Post one place per post, so other members may vote for the specific ones they would like to attend. This helps the organizers choose restaurants our members are most interested in trying.