Hello and thank you for checking out South Tampa's Dinner for 8!
This is a group for single professionals (only), ages 25-45 and is 7 years going strong! The entire purpose of the group is for singles to connect through eating good food, sharing conversation, and getting to know new people. This is NOT a dating service....you may simply be looking to expand your group of friends and add a gym, movie, or bar buddy. We don't matchmake what-so-ever.
You should request to join this group if you meet the following requirements:
* You are currently single
* You are professionally employed
* You are between the ages of 25 and 45
* You enjoy eating a wide array of foods and plan to actively attend events
* You fully understand that each event will have 8-10 members only (no guests)
*We will attempt to have an equal male to female ratio, however sometimes this may not happen.
* You will only RSVP "YES" if you will actually intend to come to the event or if things change update your RSVP to "NO" within 24 hours of the dinner. There are no maybes in this group. We expect respect for each other, the group and the restaurants.
* You are prepared to cover your tab and tip.
* You must have a picture of your lovely face on your profile for recognition purposes. Pictures of pets, flowers, sunset, sunrises, you as toddler, you in costume, or you and other people/persons do not count, and will result in you being declined.
What "Dinner for 8" is NOT:
- a 'dating service'
- a 'hook up' group
- a business of any kind
** Membership dues are $1.50/year to join and attend events and you are responsible for the cost of your meal.
** Membership dues are non-refundable.
Please note - - I ask you to update your RSVP within a reasonable amount of time, usually 24-48 hours before an event, in order to change the reservation size or to have other waitlist-ed diners join in the fun. If you RSVP "Yes" and you fail to show up, you may be removed from the group. I'm serious about the importance of showing up and of honoring a commitment that you make. The only exception will be if I receive notification from you with a valid explanation - i.e. my car wouldn't start, etc. I'm not unreasonable, but out of respect for all parties involved, be aware of your time management. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but I am making this clear up front so there are no future questions or surprises.
Events will take place predominantly in South Tampa but there will be times we venture out. We will also do other activities such as happy hours and different food events in the area.
We are not picky eaters, and we try a variety of restaurants and cuisines.
If you have ideas for specific restaurants, PLEASE feel free to let me know and I will schedule the dinner.
There is a lot of interest in singles groups on Meet Up, as Meet Up is a great way to connect people. If you are looking for larger group events or other activities for singles, there are many other single groups in South Tampa. However if you are looking to actually talk, get to know people and actually have a great time...Then we are the group for you!!! Thank you for your interest in Dinner for 8!!